Ans. Bethany is . . .
for Higher Education and Accreditation
1. On May 24, 2013, Bethany Divinity College and Seminary, Inc., was
Accredited Status with the American Association For Higher Education
American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation
Letter / Certificate
2. Incorporated under the laws of the State
of Alabama and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Internal
Revenue Service as a non-profit religious institution.
3. Bethany has provided biblical educational
programs of study leading to an earned religious degree since
opening its doors in Dothan, Alabama 1982, and has presented
evidence that it qualifies for exemption from requirements
of licensure pursuant to the Code of Alabama, Title 16-46-3,
1 through10, (a) (1), (b), (c), (d), and (e). Bethany was
first issued a Certificate of Exemption on February 19, 1982,
Certificate number 117.
4. Approved (college division) by the Evangelical Training
Association, formerly known as ETTA, to award the ETA certificates.
5. A member of the United States Distance
Learning Association (this is not an accrediting association).
To learn more about the USDLA, you may access their web site
view Bethany's listing with the USDLA, you may access the