The Following Student Services
In an effort to assist Bethany’s students ….
- A computer on-line service to students desiring to forward their lessons to the main campus for an evaluation grade is available. Fax service is also available.
- Professors are available to counsel with students during school hours, 8 AM to 4 PM, Central Standard Time. Students with questions may also use Bethany’s e-mail address or fax.
- Main campus staff can provide the names and addresses of bookbinders for doctoral students who need binding services.
- Bethany will make available the resumes of student graduates, who may be seeking a pastorate or other Christian work, to inquiring Churches.
- Upon the request of the students, School staff will provide recommendations to inquiring Churches, Christian schools, and other agencies who may be seeking the services of our graduates.